if cloth diapers were sold in stores such as wal-mart, target, ect would you be more open to useing them?

im talking about cloth diapers like bum geinus, all the new aged cloth diapers not plastic pants and pins ;)  i personally think alot of moms are stand offish by the acct that waaay long ago it was the gerber plastic pants and diaper pins!

SimplyErathy

Asked by SimplyErathy at 10:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• they are....
    Anonymous

• Nope it would not sway my decision in the least.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:44 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• anon...i think she means not just the white squares but the new ones they come out with that look like diapers and have designs ( i guess thats what you mean!) And yes! I would be willing to buy them! I was just thinking that the other day how nice it would be not to have to order them or go to a speciality store. Now I would buy a small pack of disposables for if we go on the road or out somewhere but i would love to try them out! I just dont have the resources to get them.
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 10:47 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• i would of considered it.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 10:52 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I'd probably try a couple but I don't think it'd change the way I diaper either.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:56 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• probably not... although for some people, I find cloth diapers disgusting. Now when I was a baby my skin was so sensitive I had to wear cloth or my skin bleed. If I had a child like that I would change my views in a heartbeat, but for now I'm gonna stick with my disposable.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 11:05 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Nope, I can barely keep up with the laundry I have, I am not going to add more to it on purpose :)
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 11:11 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I cloth diaper. I have some of the gerber prefolds from walmart. I wish there were retail stores that carried GroVia. Waiting for new diaper covers is miserable!

Also, if the cloth diapers were available in stores, I would have actually gotten some at my shower. I got 2 items on my registry because stores don't stock cloth diaper gear very well at all.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Probably. I ended up switching to cloth after coming accross some really cheap Chinese diapers on Ebay. I don't remember how I came accross them. I thought about it off and on for a long time, then came across them again and just decided to go for it and try a few. The cheapness was a huge part of it though, if I saw cloth diapers at Wal Mart for $20 a diaper I'd skip them and buy a box of 100 disposables instead, but for $5 or less per diaper it's worth it to me to try them out.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 12:00 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Our diapers came from friends and second hand shops

Answer by rkoloms at 6:22 AM on Jan. 19, 2011