Fill in the blank: I knew my kids were growing up when____________________

my daughter drew vampire fangs on all the princesses in her Disney coloring books.

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 10:51 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in

• HA HA HA!  That is too freaking cute!  My 3 year old daughter said "I don't think that green matches my eyes"!  She was referring to a shirt I was going to buy her.  She completely mimicked the Bratz show she had just watched but it was like a light bulb went off in my head and I could see the things to come, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:55 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I knew my kids were growing up when My 8 yr old told me what white blood cells were for and that there is no reason to kiss a "boo boo".
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 10:59 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• when they started repeating and learning every word that we say! most commonly swear words!

shirl16

Answer by shirl16 at 11:02 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• When my oldest DD knew where eyeshadow went and repeatedly said "momma i want makeup" or now she says "momma u made me mad, IM MAD!" .... ='(

and youngest dd started walkin a few weeks ago..... now THAT'S scary lol!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 11:07 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• When we all wore the same size clothes!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:19 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Me n my fiance were talking to our friends about what to do for poison ivy.. When my 4 yr old came up to us n said I know what to do, "you put the pink shit on it". Refering to Calamine Lotion. Guess we need to watch what we say around her..
    shellbi19

Answer by shellbi19 at 3:54 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• when he could go potty and wash his hands on his own :(
    NickiSue

Answer by NickiSue at 9:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Fill in the blank: I knew my kids were growing up when my son told me "mom I'm not a baby anymore, I'm bigger"
    mum1

Answer by mum1 at 10:19 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Well there are so many answers that came to mind when I read the question but My top ones are when my 5 yr old daughter was like 2 or 3 at the time and we were in the shoppette (a military convenience store type thing) and we picked up a play snake and put it back and she turned saw it and said "MOMMY"......It's a f*cking snake.......or last year when she was 4 in Pre-k talking to her 3yr old brother and said Jayson you need to focus so focus now...... and I said what u know about focusing you don't know anything about focusing she said oh yea I do it means to concentrate......I was floored and my sons growing up story was we told him he better behave this Christmas season or we'd call Santa on his cell phone and email him and he turned to us and said Santa AIN'T got no cell phone so now you can't call..... We thought he was gonna say there was no santa......And last but least or daughter asked us why Santa is so many colors
    Armywife529

Answer by Armywife529 at 11:02 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• When DS asked to use the men's room because he was uncomfortable in the women's room because he isn't a girl.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:58 PM on Jan. 22, 2011