Russell Stovers Chocolate.... I'm curious

Okay so I had a mommy moment a few nights ago. DD was down for bed and the the boys were too. I finally opened the box of chocolate dh bought me and I poured myself a glass of wine. Slipped into a warm bubble bath, threw on some smooth jazz and RELAXED!!!!! It was sooo nice. Then..... I opened the box of chocolates. I could only eat like 4 of the 22 chocolates. The rest were odd tasting. The problem is there is no way to tell what they are before you buy em. LoL

So moms I ask... What kind of Russell Stovers chocolates have you had?
What boxes would you recommended?

4xsthetrouble

Asked by 4xsthetrouble at 10:57 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Russel Stovers.........# 1 in my world!!! I love, love all of them but my favs are dark chocalate creams. Maple nut is the best!!! We have a Russel Stover factory here and I can pick the ones I love the most and buy several at a time. I used to sqish them to see what was inside until I realized the flavors were on the inside of the box. LOL.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 1:23 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Sorry, I stick with Hershey's

Answer by admckenzie at 11:00 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I suggest Whitman's. There's even a guide to the differing kinds of chocolate on the inner lid of every box!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:11 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• @kristi.. but its inside LoL see my dilemma
    4xsthetrouble

Comment by 4xsthetrouble (original poster) at 11:13 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I can't do those 'surprise' box chocolates. Some of them are just gross!!! I love the Lindt truffle ball chocolates when I need a fix, so rich and creamy and you know what flavor you're gonna get =P
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:17 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I LOVE Lindt!! Especially the white chocolates. Dh stuck one in the freezer once and It was so yummy when I ate it.
    4xsthetrouble

Comment by 4xsthetrouble (original poster) at 11:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Were they all differnt flavors? The ones you didn't like? Sounds like she got you an assorted mix in that case. Next time just pick one kind you like and get a whole box of just those!!!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:19 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• @ kristi. Yeah they were O.o lol

I'll have to take another look when I go to the store. Get my favs
    4xsthetrouble

Comment by 4xsthetrouble (original poster) at 11:20 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• i like the chocolate covered nut kinds..that way i know i wont be disappointed!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:21 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Make sure you watch labels too. Sometimes they offer the same thing but one in sugar free and if you are used to the regular kind the sugar-free can taste off and vice-versa. I find similar issues between dark and milk chocolate
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:24 PM on Jan. 18, 2011