Leah on Teen Mom 2

='( She always makes me cry. I feel so bad for her situation of her babygirl. I hope everything is going to be okay! As far as her and her BD, I think they should really try and make things work! I can tell they both love each other, no doubt.

What do you think, of those of you who watch it. I think Jenelle just might be learning her lesson, and her mom needs to let her start being that little boy's mother. Caitlynn, I feel bad for her, as her BD doesn't wanna b with her, so she starts seeing Jordan....so they want her to get out of there home, i think that's a little harsh, BUT I can understand. & ... yikes, 4got her name (aubreys mom) i hope she doesn't fall in adams trap, but i really hope he's changing for that babys sake!

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 11:14 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Entertainment

• i do feel so bad for leah it made me cry. she is a good mommy. and that poor little baby. as for Jenelle. i cant stand her. she is always out partying not working. he mom does seem a bit over bearing but she has stepped into the roll of guardian of Jace since he was born. Janelle seems like she has alot of growing up to do. Kailyn is in a tough spot she has no where to go. i duno that her seeing someone so soon is a good idea. she should be working towards getting herself and the baby their own place. she does seem a bit ungrateful towards his family for the help they a giving her. and i can see that guy adam is about to try to use her for a place to crash. her dad is being so awesome and supportive of her and her friend as well. it is hard being alone but that guy is bad news all the way around. i mean she has her own place now and all of a sudden he wants to be around. wtfe.
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 11:33 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Well not to spoil anything but in real life Jenelle signed over legal and physical custody of her son to her mother back in June 2010. And I think that was the smartest decision she ever made for that boy. You can't be a baby's mother when you're out all night partying and doing drugs and then too hung over the next morning to get your kid ready for daycare. I don't agree with how overbearing her mother appears on the show, but I don't think Janelle makes a good mom either. And I really want Leah and her boy to make things work, I think they both want it but he's just to scared to get hurt. I wish they'd stop fighting it!
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 11:21 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• haha I had ALL those same emotions just now! I was bawling watching Leah!
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 11:16 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I can't blame the father of leahs babies.. She was such a bitch to him and crushed his heart and now since " Mother-hood" is hard she wants him back. Janelle has never been a mother to jayce and I can't blame the mother for taking custody.. I just think she should give her a chance to be a mother. I hope that the other one stays away from her babys daddy, he is a jerk.
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 11:21 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Me too, that baby daddy is more then a jerk and she can do sooo much better. But i'm nervous cause I saw a sneak peek where she was telling her daughter daddy was coming home, and then the two of them were hugging. I'm hoping its a misleading sneak peek!
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 11:26 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I totally AGREE w/ Jenelle's mom taking custody, or her signing it over w/e, BUT at the same time, althought her mom has custody, atleast let her try and be a mother to that little boy. No matter what, that is his mom. I don't agree w/ the decisions she makes/made, and def. not with the drugs/alcohol...big no! But hopefully after she asked her mom if she could come back, she's beginning to learn her lesson....and gets a big eye opener! so i hope.
    knicole0708

Comment by knicole0708 (original poster) at 11:27 PM on Jan. 18, 2011