Do you remember your dreams every night?

I do, 90% of the time. What is the funniest or the worst or the best dream you ever had?

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 11:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• ive had a lot or 'worse dreams' because of sleep paralysis/terrors...it's not fun!! i don't know what one on my favorite dreams would be...usually the alarm goes off when i'm in the middle of one and i never remember it..... :/
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 11:24 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• unforuntatly i never forget a sleep paralysis episode...:/
    shoot4thestars

• No. I forget them as soon as I get up. Except for the good ones.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 11:24 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I had a dream a few weeks back that my husband was texting with my sister about inappropriate things.  They don't speak at all so I don't know why I didn't realize right off that it was a dream.  Anyways, still half asleep I sent my hub a rude voicemail saying that I knew what he was up to and that he better stop talking to my sister immediately, lol!  I fell back asleep and forgot it until he replayed the message for me, LOL!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:27 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I remember almost every dream I have. Bad and good. Not such a good thing to have. But sometimes it can be quite pleasent.
    syida

Answer by syida at 11:28 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• shoot4thestars, I am so sorry for that! I think I have experienced that too though, due to some medicines I was taking. Prayers for you!
    JackieGirl007

Comment by JackieGirl007 (original poster) at 11:39 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I tend to remember the important dreams...some that have actual meaning. I never seem to have the funny dreams and even if I try to change it up by going to bed to dream of something different...it's always something else when I wake up. Lately, I've only had one dream stick out, but kinda not wanting to read into things lol.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 11:41 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I dont think I dream every night but oddly mine turns to nightmares of the ex husband. crikey i try to forget those
    carolinablues50

Answer by carolinablues50 at 2:53 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Nope.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 6:49 AM on Jan. 19, 2011