What is he doing?

I am almost 33 weeks. It feels like he is literally pushing against my bladder and my cervix. My lower belly gets tight at the same time. It kinda tickles... and its uncomfortable at the same time. This just him messing? or is it something else?

sissy0604

Asked by sissy0604 at 11:30 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't know if this is the same thing your feeling but I feel the echo of him moving in my stomach, in my coo coo, lol.  It happened while in the middle of a sonogram and it was him stretching out.  Maybe it's not the same, just wanted to tell you that your not alone!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:33 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Baby is moving down to push the head against the cervix. Thats good! Your baby is getting into a good position for delivery early!

Sometimes they move their hands around and punch you in the bladder. It's love.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:35 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Baby is playing around with positions maybe. Trying to stretch, make room, maybe play with the idea of going head down in position. Big baby, less space. G'luck!
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 11:35 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Thanks, just wanted to make sure. He worries me sometimes. lol
    sissy0604

Comment by sissy0604 (original poster) at 11:55 PM on Jan. 18, 2011