Anyone use Melaleuca Products?

Do you love them? Hate them? Do you share with friends about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Some products are good. Haven't really tried that many. Loved the toothpaste, not a huge fan of the lotion, ect.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:44 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Are you a Preferred Customer or just shop regular price? What products have you tried that you do love ?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• im a preferred customer! i love everything so far! their laundry soap is the best ! i love the house hold cleaning products, they work better than the store bought brands and are safe to use around my dd!! i have the shampoo its the best!! the tooth paste is good too! so far i dont like the make up! ive been buying for 6 months now and i love it! my mom is buying from it now and one of my friends is going to sign up here soon too! oh oh and i use their baby hair and body wash! it smells so much better than that johnsons stuff!! message me if u have any questions!! :-)
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 1:11 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I use the renew lotion
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Yup I do! My fiance's mom orders everything from there, and she gives us a lot of stuff. I really like it. Plus, I think everything smells really good.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 1:35 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I used to and I loved it. but it got a little pricey for me. Now I make my own cleaners using tea tree oil, and but other brands of tea tree oil facial/body soaps.
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 9:43 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/wordsearch.php?query=melaleuca - their body care products are fairly toxic

This Is what  we use for most cleaning (initially used as part of my daughter's 6th grade science fair project). It is cheap (my favorite) and non-toxic.

1/4 cup white vinegar

3/4 cup warm tap water

1 tablespoon baking soda

10 drops of tea tree oil (antibacterial, antifungal, etc.)

2 drops oil of lavender essential oil (optional) (antiseptic and smells nice)

For extra scrubbing, I make a paste with salt, baking soda and vinegar.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:25 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Yes~ I have been using their products for the last 4years and i love every bit of it~ I don't have anything bad about the products yet. I share with friends and almost everyone I come into contact with. I believe that if you have something good then don't be selfish with it~let everyone know about it. Have questions about it, feel free to contact me.
    sanab

Answer by sanab at 1:37 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Have been a customer for over 8 years. Love it all! I kept track my first year on my savings and saved well over $400 my first 6 months over brand name products. My family has seen many health benifits...especially my daughter with autism. I do share the products and work from home doing so....love what I use so sharing is easy. If you have any questions send me a message! There are many teams within Melaleuca and not all created equal! Check them out before if you are deciding to do the business end at all. Deciding who you work with is as important as the company you choose.
    lradant

Answer by lradant at 7:12 AM on Mar. 3, 2011