My Friends Husband (Sorry it is so long, I didn't know how to ask my???) adult content

My friend has been separated from her husband for 5 years but, they still are together every weekend. Occasionally with sex. I have been getting signals from him that something was up so I questioned her. Low and behold I found out they have been talking about me for a few months. He is interested in having sex with me, (no relationships). I talk to her about it, I am 30 with never being in a relationship and the last time I had sex was about 3 years ago. Yes, I am interested in having sex but with her husband??? They are still married, it is just weird! She called to tell me I have her permission to sleep with him cause sex means nothing. She thinks this with help them settle and finally get a divorce. Is this not deranged or is it me?????? I told him I wanted to talk to him about it but, I don't know what to say to him. I DON'T want to destroy our friendship with my best friend and I just know it will; she says I am analyzing it to much? PLEASE HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Find sex somewhere else. It sounds messy and you might wind up ruining a relationship despite what she says.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:42 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• You want my advice? Do not do it. Not worth it. You are thinking about giving a piece of yourself away to your friends husband. HELLO??
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I wouldn't do it. Even if she says it's ok, she may resent you later on and it could ruin your friendship.
    burninghalo

Answer by burninghalo at 11:45 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• This man just wants to indulge himself and he doesn't care who gets hurt. Don't do it.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:46 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Yea this is all messed up. I have only been with two people having sex and only a couple times each. I have never been in a relationship at all or dated a man before. I forgot to mention he thinks I look real good now that I lost a 100 pounds, I really think that is what started all this mess.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:47 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• ..Run..o NOT sleep with your friends husband...ARE U INSANE?? lol..GOd I thought sleeping with my friends boyfriend or even exboyfriend was bad..

sorry..IF u do it..You WILL LOSE HER..no matter what she says it wil..because it will eat away at her that YOU had HER husband..and sex means something..Find sex Else where if ur that desperate (not saying u are)..

It seems to me their marriage is already over..and if after 5 years of seperation they havent done much to get their marriage back on track..weatrher he sleeps with someone else (which honestly he probaly already has) isnt going to make much of a difference in the decision to gert a divorce..they both need to get consueling and Figure out their relationship or end it..and as for you..Stay outta it..besides helping her threw..without sleeping with her husband!
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 11:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I would advise against it. If their divorce isn't finalized, they can use that against each other. You could be called upon and it mess up your life and friendship too regardless of permission or not. Then again, since its not me...if you consider sex "just sex" and no strings...do as you will, but I'd say...it's just asking for trouble.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 11:51 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• nope. sounds like trouble to me. and for your friend to try and get you to do this is not ok. i would walk away formt the entire situation and possibly the friendship aswell. not worth getting cought in the middle of all that.
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 11:52 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I know nothing about relationships as you all can see. I don't know about sex being just sex or not. I don't want to do anything, I am not desperate for sex and don't really care about it. I was raped for 17 years by a family member before I got out so to me I really don't care if I ever have sex. I am just confused and I guess I am trying to fix something that I will never be able to fix.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:56 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I had a woman contact me asking me to have sex with her dh. It wasn't a big deal as long as both of them wanted it done. It was actually her idea not his. It turned her on. We took pix and talked to her about it later. She loved it. We were just pawns in her sexual fantasy world. lol
    Anonymous