TMI sex after pregnancy within a month? adult content

Okay Our hormones got the best of us.

I delivered 29 days ago and we have sex tonight.

He didn't ejaculate inside me, but is this going to be okay?

I do not want to get an infection.I haven't been bleeding and it didn't hurt when we were doing it, just a little snug down there now.

When does your cervix close?

AshBaldwin011

Asked by AshBaldwin011 at 11:59 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It's not a good idea, but many of us have gone there. We only held out for 3 1/2 weeks. Keep a close eye on yourself, and make sure to use something next time.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:03 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• im sure ur fine..as long as u arent bleeding..and u dont hurt..and u cleaned up..lol u shouldnt get an infection..i think ur cervix closes right after birth or within a few days..the only thing u will have to be carefull about is getting pregnant..woman are exteremly fertile right after birth..even if they havent gotten their first postpardum period!
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 12:07 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• i immedietly took a shower while he finished :) its been 29 days so i think i would be closed by now. I think we can now wait the rest of the time.

Its funny all the expectation leading up to use doing it, uummm not that impressed...lmao :)
    AshBaldwin011

Comment by AshBaldwin011 (original poster) at 12:13 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• You should be fine. After I had DD hubs and I only made it 3 weeks LOL and we did it more than once...I never ended up with any infection or anything, I talked to my doctor about it and she said she was more concerned about me re-tearing than anything and that as long as I washed up afterward and it didn't hurt or cause bleeding we would be okay. Just be careful and gentle.
    davila26

Answer by davila26 at 12:22 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Everyone does it. You know you have a risk of getting pregnant.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 12:23 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• If you are practicing ecological breast feeding, you have a 98% protection against ovulation for 6 months post partum.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:30 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• so is it true that the cervix closes soon after giving birth.

i delivered vaginally and i did have an epistomy (sp?)

AshBaldwin011

Comment by AshBaldwin011 (original poster) at 12:37 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• All I can think it OUCHHH! We waited 6 weeks and I thought I was literally going to die.
    bb510

Answer by bb510 at 12:38 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• We waited only 3 weeks and we never had any problems. It felt a little weird but, you shouldn't have to wait "the rest of the time." If it didn't hurt this time, your good.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 12:43 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• i did the same after i had mi first baby an wasnt bleedin nor was i hurtin an went to mi 6week check up an was pregnant again
    quetta669

Answer by quetta669 at 12:50 AM on Jan. 19, 2011