i am being honest with myself......vent....

so maybe I'm not ready for as much as i thought i was i am NOT ready to be a wife i am only ready to be a mother because i have no choice (i don't regret my baby girl she is my whole life) but i just want to be a regular 20 year old i am 20 and i need to get the craziness out of my systembefore i settle down..is that such a bad thing? i don't think so at least i was half smart and waited instead of poppingout child after child..no offence to you that did but i am to young to let little thing stress me out..this is my time to still be kinda a child while i still have a little time to do so.......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No its not a bad thing
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:08 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• sounds like ur kinda freaking out. u already have a child whether u get married or not, the "craziness" should be done and over with. maybe like once a month or so get a sitter and go to a club or something. everyone needs a break sometimes. but marriage is a big decision and believe me. it is much easier to just break up than it is to get a divorce. HOWEVER, u have a child and your time to be a child is over.
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 12:09 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• you know im 20 and have never been to a party never been to a club nothing and no im not freaking out im tyring to help myself through a really hard time at the moment an since no one else can help me feel better i have to help myself

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:11 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• You won't find yourself or feel better by partying it up. There is no need in life to do these kind of things.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:13 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• im not married yet but im having secondthoughts at the moment i have put myself through hell you have no idea but im coming to realize that i need to start thinking with my head and not my heart

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:13 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Get rid of the baby daddy, start thinking with your head and live it up?
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 12:15 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• its a long sad story but something i did to myself being young and dumb you know..i dont plan on partying trust me im not that kind but i need to find myself and make myself happy before i can worry about anyone other than my daughter

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:15 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• baby daddy was deported when she was 1 month old me 16 and no where to go...like i siad its a long story i can share but i dont need sympathy because I DID THIS i made the wrong choice
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:17 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• From an older mom looking back. I spent so much time in my 20's wanting to find the right guy. I was sick of one night stands. Sick of men who couldnt or wouldnt commit. SIck of men coming over to my apt at 9pm and leaving at 4am. Or me at their place having to go home to get ready for work super early. I just got really sick of the game. I really wanted a family. Although Im a single mom now for 7 yrs, that part never changed. I would have given up all of that party life style, to have stability. Its not really what it appears to be, At least it wasnt for me. There was sooooo much heartbreak in my 20's. I hope you can be honest enough with yourself to realize you have everything you need right here in front of you. I wish you and your baby so much luck. Dont forget that there is a whole new world you have just entered, being a mom is the best thing that ever happened to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• it is the best thing that happened to me also and thats what i am going through now i want so bad for someone to want ant to love and protect me but i need to change my way of thinking
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:20 AM on Jan. 19, 2011