feel good

I want to feel energetic,,happy and healthy,,,any ideas,,,,,,,,,???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Health

• Eat right and exercise! Those are the best things you can do to feel better. It really does work, you should do some cardio and strength training and eat a diet with a lot of whole grains, fruits and veggies. I've done it and I ALWAYS feel better when I stick to it. The second I start eating crappy food or stop exercising I feel like crap, physically and mentally.
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 2:23 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Eating right, exercising, taking moments to rest are great ideas! I have also made some serious changes in the cleaning supplies and bath and body stuff I use because all the toxic chemicals were giving my body a tough time. There's a great store you can shop online with that makes this stuff, and it actually saves me money.

And honestly, sometimes this is just a tiring time in life... but you want to do everything you can to make it the best possible!
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 2:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Eat lots of fruit - as much as you desire before meals.

Have a big green salad daily.

Get lots of exercise, fresh air rest and sunlight daily.

keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 2:56 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Change your diet and get up early in the morning and exercise!
    hm61686

Answer by hm61686 at 3:31 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• waking up before my kids is a challenge, but that uninterrupted shower feels so damn good. it makes my day so much better knowing i had a half hour to myself. plus, it gives you control over something (when to rise) and i don't get angry at the kids for waking me up.
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 5:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2008