MOVE OR NOT TO MOVE?????

RIGHT NOW WE LIVE PAY CHECK TO PAY CHECK. AND ONE OF MY DH FAMILY MEMBER CAN GET HIM A JOB MAKING ALOT OF MONEY. WE COULD HAVE A REALLY GOOD LIFE. BUT WE WOULD HAVE TO MOVE 12 HOURS AWAY. LEAVING OUR FAMILY BEHIND.:( SO WHAT WOULD YOU DO?? O YEAH RIGHT NOW HE TRAVELS AND IS GONE ALOT. SO IF WE MOVE HIM WOULD BE HOME EVERY NIGHT WHICH WOULD BE WONDERFUL.

pinklady88

Asked by pinklady88 at 12:32 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Money & Work

• You have to do what is in the best interest of your immediate family. I know it's hard moving away from your loved ones but you'll meet others and make new friends. Your family will always be there for you. Good luck on your decision :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:43 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Move..providing a better life for you family is NUMBER ONE..it would suck beign away from family but its only 12 hrs..beleive me

I moved away from EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE (2000 miles away ) for a better job..and then I lost it..and now im actually luck y to have the chance to get a good paying job where I came from..so i am going home!
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 12:44 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• i'd move...its a better life for you all and less stress....
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:44 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• If it's a good deal then I would think to take it...You can always save and visit family later on once you get settled. You'd have to start over unless you already have friends in the area, but I'm sure you could find your way around to get situated. If it's a good thing, I would think to take it only because if you struggle, you might continue to struggle. If you have a way out of it...you can always see how it goes and if you don't like it...you can always change it around. If it were me, I'd take it, but I'm already on the other side of the world from my family. I miss the social network...support network that my family gave me, but meh...I have Facebook, skype, and magicjack to help me keep those connections. G'luck to you.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 12:44 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• ~*MOVE*~... we downsized to get back on track with goals... not exactly what I imagined, but is for the "best"... M~O~V~E
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:47 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I would move...its only 12 hours and if he is making good money then you could visit!!
    momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 1:28 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• We've moved twice for jobs in the last 2 years-both times across the country. You do what you have to do -
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 4:12 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Weigh the pros and cons then make a decision.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:57 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• bump
    pinklady88

Comment by pinklady88 (original poster) at 12:33 PM on Jan. 19, 2011