How did you tell your hubby/baby daddy that you are prego?

So I just found out I am pregnant...first child...and I can't wait to tell my husband, but I want to do something cute to let him know. I'm known for doing stuff like this but my mind is blank right now. Gimme some ideas!

mamaSomeday

Asked by mamaSomeday at 12:45 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Make him a really romantic dinner..and set an extra set on the table..and place a home pregnancy test in the center of the plate!!

ive seen and heard this ddone and its exteremly sweet!
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 12:48 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Pull out a baby t-shirt from the dryer and say.. "oh honey! I shrunk your shirt! Oh wait-- that's for the baby!!"

Or you can wrap a "world's best dad" shirt and give it to him as a present.

I took a test at 5 in the morning. When I saw that it was positive-- I screamed (we had been trying or 2 years). He woke up with a pee stick in front of his face.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:52 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• #1- I handed him the test and said "Happy Father's Day" since it WAS Father's Day. We had been TTC a long time and were ecstatic!!

#2-I made DD a shirt that said "I'm going to be a BIG SISTER" and had her give him the test. That baby (my DS) was due July 4th

#3- I handed him a gift box of 2 positive pregnancy test and said I can't toast the New Year with champagne this year. He opened the box and found out why!!

As you can see we have a thing for Holidays apparently. LOL

miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 12:58 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I sent a pic of the test to him at work with a :)
    Ashleycash

Answer by Ashleycash at 1:28 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!

When I first found out I was pregnant, I was out of town so I went and have a shirt made for me that said, Sweetie, soon you will be a dad!! and I had a small shirt of his favorite soccer team. When he picked me up at the airport, I was wearing the shirt and he saw me with such a big eyes that I just said yes and gave him the little outfit. It was soo sweet, I still remember.
    Best wishes!!
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 3:00 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• the first time i took a test because i felt something funny in my belly. he was playing video games when i came out put the test in his lap said congrats ur going to be a dad. then i ran to our room. was 5 months

second time we found out because ds 1 jumped on my belly and i started bleeding so went to the er the did an ultrasound and i was 11 weeks so i say hey baby im pregnant when i saw him again because he stayed in the room with ds
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 9:53 PM on Jan. 21, 2011