Teen Mom 2..... What do you think???

Can't help it. Watch all the time. My opinions:
Jenelle blahhhh... She is trashy and the perfect example for adoption.
Chelsea, her Dad is so sweet. lol
Leah, poor girl. Was it just me or did anyone else think her doctor was a douche bag? Also, why didn't the babies ped. notice something sooner?
Kailin, this poor girl has nobody. Not even her own Mother gives a crap about her. I thought Joes MOm was great for taking her in. Now they are all about to turn on her. Joe treats her so bad what did they want her to do?
What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Entertainment

• Jenelle..I think in the next episode.giving her child to her mother was the best decision EVER..she is NOT fit to be a mother wat so ever..and i wish I could slap her!!.. Chelsea..is completely niave..like her dad said..she misses the concept of Adam not Adam himself and because shes lonely shes gonna fall into that trap again. I feel baby for Kailyn..having NO ONE in her corner now that her and joe broke up..And joe treats her like crap and now everyone is turning on her.. i really hope she can figure out a way to get out and have a better life..and Leah is my favorite this season. I absolutely adore her and I cannot wait to see her and Corey's wedding..they belong together!! I thought the Dr. was a douche too..Well I cant figure anything else wrong..WTF??? and idk why no one noticed that sooner..
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 1:03 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I agree with everything you said:) I feel soo bad for Leah...
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 1:09 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I think they already got their point across with the first season, and should have quit while they are ahead.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:50 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Jenelle I don't like. At all. That girl needs to learn some respect for her mother.
    Leah I felt really bad for. It was so sad to see her have to go through that with her baby. He baby's dad seems like a good guy though.
    Chelsea I don't know. The girl needs to smarten up a little about her DD dad. But her dad sure is awesome.
    Kailin I don't know either. I feel bad that she doesn't have anyone, Jo's family supported her a lot, but really what should they do now? They're trying to support their son, grandson, and her. I can't imagine it's easy for Jo's mom to be in that situation.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 2:34 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Leah is the only likeable one for me. Janelle is a very unfit parent and needs to attend anger management. Chelsea is emotionally immature and naive. Kaitlyn is in a rebound relationship. And while, I don't think everyone should have turned on her, I don't think 3 weeks is long enough to say that you're in a committed relationship. Get out of Joe's house and then date.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:15 PM on Jan. 19, 2011