pregnancy dreams

so i know weird dreams in pregnancy is normal.. but i keep having nightmares of being shot at and jumping thru windows.. Anyone else experience this?

Destins_Mommy

Asked by Destins_Mommy at 1:08 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Oh no :( I can't say really. The worst dream I have had so far is my husband ex breaking my windows. I was mad only dream but not scared. Other than your bad dreams are u sleeping well and stress?!
    Ashleycash

Answer by Ashleycash at 1:24 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• yes an it feels as if you are really in the dream an that it is real it be at the point where i dont know if iam sleep or awake
    quetta669

Answer by quetta669 at 1:40 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Nothing that scary, but I have been having more realistic dreams.
    Aries46845

Answer by Aries46845 at 10:24 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• i had a dream about mating chickens... like i was a farmer and was trying to get the chickens to do their thing... weird, cause then they started pulling off each others feathers... so weird, yes... being shot... not so far. sorry you are having scary dreams! :(
    sarlove01

Answer by sarlove01 at 4:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2011