Am I pregnant, the line was thin and to the left?

I took a ept way too soon(no control) it seamed to have a faint line so I took the second one out of the pack it also seamed to have a faint line. I knew it was way to soon to test.(other months I have not seen anything)
I waited until AF was due however I am not that regular. I took a target brand and had an quick + but it was very thin and not that dark. I took the second one the next morning ant I had the same result. A quick + but it was very thin.
The color is defiantly blue but the line is very thin and off to one side. I read on POS that this could be a faults +
What do you guys think?

Well I have cramps today so maybe Af is about to start.  I will test agian tonigt, maybe I will get the digital.  I will let you know.

sierramagic

Asked by sierramagic at 1:11 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• probably positive, but since its early, its faint. take another. or see ur doc
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 1:15 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Based on what I've read on here (never had to deal with it myself) you can have false negatives, but not false positives.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• ooooooo-weeeee a line is a line mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will keep my fingers crossed. I know the pain of trying and failing. Call planned parenthood they will give you another for about the same price of EPT. A blood test will show asap. The hormone hG level rises immediately. Good luck! Promise to let me know.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 1:12 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• My faint positive with my last baby was a light line and was slightly to one side.

When I took another 3 days later it a DARK positive.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 1:58 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I believe that a line is a line so I think you are pregnant. Maybe buy a digital and try it in a day or two.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 8:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• So I took the digital and it was a BFN so guess this isn't my month. I don't have all the symptoms I had last time but a few. Maybe next month. The line was pretty dark....I did not have to "try to" see it but it was thin. I didn't want to get my hopes up but I guess I did a little. Af is only one day late, probably get it in the morning.
    sierramagic

Comment by sierramagic (original poster) at 2:11 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• from your first comments i would of said that you are so il keep my fingers crossed for you keep us updated
    AngelOwensMammy

Answer by AngelOwensMammy at 12:48 PM on Jan. 22, 2011