what do you think about the new horoscope signs???

i just find out they changed them so i guess if you were Libra you now Virgo or something like that and supposedly they discovered a new one so instead of being 12 there 13 ... i don't know what to think i always identify myself with Libra and now according to the new horoscopes i'm not Libra anymore i'm Virgo.. what do you guys think

Genesis29

Asked by Genesis29 at 1:18 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• its not real. Read more into it quite frankly its annoying now. Not that u think about it just hearing it so much is driving me nuts
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• There's always been a 13th, but it was like phased out or something. I can't remember what happened with it, but I read about it years ago. Personally, I don't identify with Libra OR Virgo (my birthday is 10/15), but I've always identified VERY well with Chinese zodiac (year of the snake). I don't really have any opinion about it besides that, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:39 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I heard it was all a hoax :)
    Janae1230

Answer by Janae1230 at 1:43 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Your sign hasn't changed. Here in the West we go by tropical astrology. The 13 sign astrology belongs to a small section of Eastern astrology called sidereal.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 8:46 AM on Jan. 19, 2011