were you a "toucher"

Before you got pregnant the first time, were you one of those people who touched pregnant bellies? Im asking because I was not, i never thought to touch someones stomach ever... uless it was a super close friend and she asked if i wanted to feel baby i guess...
I have a super sweet friend who is nearing 40 and desperately wants a child. I just dont have the heart to tell her to stop touching my belly. I know she would respect my request, but just the look in he eye when she sees me... i want her to be able to have kids so bad, it makes my heart ache for her :(

sarlove01

Asked by sarlove01 at 1:24 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• never, I never touched any preggo belly,i felt its really weird to touch some one else body
    A11

Answer by A11 at 1:52 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Only my cousin. Otherwise, not until after I became pregnant and had so many people wanting to touch mine. I loved it. For me it felt really good like a back message or something. But I always ask first because I had a friend that didn't like it and only touch my friends or family anyway.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 2:05 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I never was, although my brother-in-law is. He's a touchy-feely guy to begin with (hugs you, puts his arm around you when walking with you, etc.) and he thinks the growing belly is great, so I forgive him. No one else has really started imposing yet- although I'm only 20 weeks and not showing much.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 8:41 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Nope, not into ppl touching my belly and would ask them to stop if they did. I like my space.
    Aries46845

Answer by Aries46845 at 10:22 AM on Jan. 19, 2011