what does it mean when i lay on my stomach my baby start tomoe a whole lot does it mean iam hurtin him

quetta669

Asked by quetta669 at 1:27 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you shouldnt be laying on your stomach while pregnant
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 1:30 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• but if i lay on my back i cant jst catch my breath
    quetta669

Comment by quetta669 (original poster) at 1:34 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• lay on your left side. it relieves the pressure on your lungs and helps increase the cirrculation to the baby.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 1:35 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I made a giant pillow donut around my belly and my belly went in the middle so it wasn't getting crushed. I can' t sleep any other way but my stomach.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:48 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• sleep sidewise.U will hurt the baby if u lie on ur tummy
    A11

Answer by A11 at 1:50 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I cannot for the life of me figure out how you can lay on your tummy and breathe,,lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 2:06 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I'm 9 mos pregnant and I've NEVER had a problem sleeping. I sleep great through out the whole night and never wake up only to use the restroom. What works for me is I lay sideways (on either side) and I use a body pillow behind me to support my back and I also use a regular pillow under my belly and then one to rest my head. It's supper comfy! I've always slept on my stomach but when my belly started to grow I couldn't do it anymore. It felt like too much pressure and it was just uncomfortable! Plus, I don't think sleeping on your stomach is good during pregnancy. Hope this helps!
    YaneLove

Answer by YaneLove at 2:38 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• there is actually no harm sleeping on your stomach my doc says if its comfortable do it
    Mrs.carlton

Answer by Mrs.carlton at 4:49 AM on Jan. 19, 2011