• In the Spotlight:

would you get your tubes tie if you are not married an you already have three kids an 2 babydaddy's

quetta669

Asked by quetta669 at 1:30 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• hmm idk thats a very hard question..ill bump ya
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 1:31 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Yes, especially if I were calling them baby daddys.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:32 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• i'll bump this as well. I can't give you a yes or no on this....maybe someone else can give you a better answer than I could.
    Heatherdm45

Answer by Heatherdm45 at 1:32 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• we aint married nor together so they are he is my baby daddy what else yo pose to call them
    quetta669

Comment by quetta669 (original poster) at 1:37 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• The father of your child. That simple.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:46 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I think that is a decision only you can make. I have 2 kids by my first babys dad, 1 by the second, who is deceased, and 2 and one on the way by my soon to be exhusband. This is how i made my decision. I had boys and i really wanted a girl, which number 5 was. I wanted to get my tubes tied, he said not yet. Now, because I wanted love and committment and somebody to raise a family with, i am going to be a single mom of 6. however, now I am going to get my tubes tied.
    Basically, you should think about what your heart wants, what it yearns for. does it feel that your family is complete? I feel that if you have any hesitation at all, you should wait and reconsider at a later date.
    Best of luck honey,
    Merideth
    tinksbabies

Answer by tinksbabies at 1:50 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I'm married and can't imagine having more than 3 kids. Kids are the best thing in the world but you have to ask yourself what kind of life you want to provide them with and then ask yourself if you can give that to the children you already have and future babies. I'm not talking about materialistic items like a PS3... I'm talking about a college education, ect...
    Have you considered getting an IUD? I had mine for 8 years and it was great. I didn't have to remember to take a pill everyday. You can't really screw it up... Its just there, doing its job. Then nothing is perminent, yet there is nothing to worry about:) Just a thought.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 2:09 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I like the urologist who talked to a friend of mine: who is it who --no matter who they were with, or what happened next year-- who would NOT have any more children? That person should be sterilized, no matter whose surgery would be 'easier' or 'cheaper.'
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:15 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• LINDA, you lost me this time.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:49 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• i agree 100 % with Mel in PHX. well said! she took the words right out of my mouth. another thing i would like to point out is when a woman has kids by multiple fathers, it just does not look right especially in the eyes your kids. i would hate to have a teen daughter look at me and wonder if i was a promiscuous person.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:50 AM on Jan. 19, 2011