Loseasonique birth controll question!!!

oki so this is my first pack of loseasonique i started using it after my postpartum check up and started the pack before i got my periode and now im on my last month and week on my pack and just took my 3rd yellow pill. so when should i get my period? because it has not came yet.

babbykrissy

Asked by babbykrissy at 1:47 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Health

• I take something call loestrin and the first time i took it it took a long time for my period to come I spotted at some point and that was my period and i just didn't know it. My dr. says it is not uncommon to miss a period but that if you are worried just take a pregnancy test. I hope this helps. Just relax
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 5:51 PM on Jan. 22, 2011