cafeteria

would you ever work in a school lunch room??? my kids say they would be horriffied,,,,i look at it as a job that is needed ...so no worries of getting layed off right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Money & Work

• I would! They get paid good, plus great benefits!
    hm61686

Answer by hm61686 at 3:30 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• There is nothing wrong with it. I worked in a cafeteria. It's a living, and be firm with your children. Tell them the facts. That you need this job. Eventually they will get over it when they realize all they could loose if you didn't.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• oh hell yes. i love a good reason to embarrass the kiddies! he he he ( evil laugh ) plus side-- your kids will be on their best behavior.
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 5:37 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I worked as a substitute in the cafeteria. It was a good job when I was in between substitute teaching. I'd take it if I were you. Kids need to know that sometimes you have to take what is available at that time, no matter how they might feel.
    Crazyhouse75

Answer by Crazyhouse75 at 7:12 PM on Nov. 13, 2008