Please help!!!

My daughter hasn't been eating like she usually does since Sunday. She has been having really bad cough and clear runny nose. Well, yesterday she didn't really eat at all and at night I gave her some corndogs because she likes them and I thought she might be hungry. She puck everything she ate. Today she went to school completely fine and she ate at school and everything. I picked her up from daycare and she was fine too, just coughing. She ate dinner and everything went out again.
My question is if I take it to the doctor is there something that she will be able to take? or is one of those things that just need time to get well?
Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Health

• just one of those things. She prob ate something that didnt agree w/her needs to get out.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:46 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I'd wait unless she had a fever that last more than 24-48 hours.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 3:03 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I would wait it out, sounds like she just has a virus. but I hope she feels better soon, if you are like me you hate seeing the little ones sick.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:05 AM on Jan. 19, 2011