Does anyone know of jobs to have where you can stay at home with your baby or work with the baby with you?

Does anyone know of jobs to have where you can stay at home with your baby or work with the baby with you? When I have my baby I'm going to have to keep her with me. We can't really afford daycare and if I work then it will take my whole check just to pay the daycare plus I want to be the one raising her and I want her near me so that I know shes ok.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Money & Work

• YOu can be a nanny/babysitter. Work at a daycare.... that's all I can really think of
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:22 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Doing daycare out of your home. I have done it with my son and it works out great.
    bb510

Answer by bb510 at 2:23 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• PS-check out care.com if you are interested in the daycare thing.
    bb510

Answer by bb510 at 2:25 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Congratulations on your Pregnancy! I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 ½ year old son, and 22 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!

Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:10 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:16 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I sell on ebay....when I list consistantly I do roughly $120-$150 a week in profit....some weeks I do less because i'm just too busy to list items. But I get the bulk of my inventory from Thrift shops and yard sales. I sell mostly used kids clothing, but other things as well. When I do list an average of 15-20 things a week I spend maybe 6-10 hours total working that week.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:05 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• There are tons of options for work at home jobs, I have a few good ones listed (nothing to buy, all free stuff), Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:02 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Do you have any skills that you could use to start a business of your own? Is there a niche in your area that needs filled? What would you like to do with your life?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Check out this list at HomeCareerSuccess.com, not all will let you have your baby but some will. These are JOBS. Some off the top of my head are ChaCha, KGB,Live Person,Weegy,Writting,Amazon Mturk, there is a ton, take a look, ITS FREE.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:02 PM on Jan. 19, 2011