Extremly irregular period,... Stupid dr said was just fine. adult content

Ive been off birth control for 7 months now, and my period is all over the place, i didnt get it for 6 eks one time and hsd 15 pregnsncy tests all negstive, 2 were by the dr. Then wen i did get it i got it again 2 wks later...... Theyre all averge 3-5 days whivh is normal for me ever since i was a teen. Im a week lste agsin snd im not ghat worried... I barely have sex w the hiubby and now just bought condoms, but he never cums in me regadless
My quedtion is does this happen to any one elses period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Health

• Why is the doctor stupid? It's not his fault. There really isn't much they can do except put you back on BC. That could be a ton of different things.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:23 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• One of my friends has very irregular periods too. Sometimes she'll go three months without having a period and she has never been pregnant. That seems to be pretty common sometimes. Where as I've always been extremely regular, every bodies different.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 2:35 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• gtting off birth control messes your cycle up. It is normal and the dr isnt stupid.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:40 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• That must be so frustrating for you! I agree with the other ladies... getting off bc can mess up your cycle. Maybe you can see another doc for a second opinion to ease your mind????
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 2:45 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• The reason the dr gave me for being irregular was the environment.... She said she had other patients who were late and not pregnant as well..... I think if she has to blame the environment shes not really concerned as to y im irregular wen ive never been 6 wks late and then get one 2 wks after that one... Even wen i got off bc back wen i was a teen...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Thats y i said stupid
    Anonymous