What are the very best Christmas stocking presents for men?

I'm wanting to get this shopping done by Saturday, while he's out of town...help!

tracywillard

Asked by tracywillard at 2:24 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• does he like video games or maybe a gift card for lunch or a nice watch ..

Cmm13

Answer by Cmm13 at 2:27 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• you can always buy like razors shaving cream colonge socks. men like that stuff..think about it by the time u get to walmart and buy all your bathroom crap your spending like 40 bucks
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 2:29 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• cologne, gloves, gift cards, lotto tickets/scratch-offs
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 2:30 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• razors or razor blades..if he does a lot of fixing around the house then super glue,duct tape,electrical tape...
    hav730

Answer by hav730 at 2:31 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• my husband is in the navy, so i get him games to keep him busy when he's out to sea. games, ciggarettes, lol, and little tools that are useful to him. this year id like to put an ipod in there...
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 2:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Is he kinky? One year I put a giant candy cane stick in his stocking, and later when the kids were playing with thier gifts, I suggested that maybe tonight we could "play" with it!!
    This was years ago, and he still can't look at one without a stupid grin on his face...lol
    Anonymous

• fav candy, gas card, they hate to pay for it, lottos, nude mags (jk!)
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:44 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i always put the little things in there that I will have to buy anyways.. razors, shaving cream, my favorite cologne, lighters, and of course our personal joke a coupon book.. good for many things such as sexual things or a night he can go out with the guys I even always add one that he can screw up (such as forgetting to take out the trash) with out me saying a word.. That coupon is usually used with in 4 days of x-mas..lol
    jackieb1023

Answer by jackieb1023 at 2:44 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i don't want anything as long as my husband is there for me and love time.
    __baovang

Answer by __baovang at 2:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• My man loves chocolate in his stocking. I also always put a toothbrush. He doesn't see the humor in that.
    Ilovepie77

Answer by Ilovepie77 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 13, 2008