TMI sex after pregnancy adult content

I'm having my first baby soon and was wondering if your stuff goes back to how it used to be or if you stay a bit "loose" down there if you deliver vaginally? I'm guessing it goes back to the way it was?

YaneLove

Asked by YaneLove at 2:49 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• I didn't have a vaginal delivery (Csection) but all my friends did and I mean ALL of them. No one ever complained about looseness and whatnot. From what they told me, in the beginning yes, it may feel like this but over time, nature brings things into their natural order and position. :)
    Marianne140

Answer by Marianne140 at 2:52 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Thank Goodness! lol
    YaneLove

Comment by YaneLove (original poster) at 2:54 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Actually its gets tighter then it was before .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 3:11 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• doing kegals up to delivery and after helps speed the time.
    Mrs.carlton

Answer by Mrs.carlton at 3:32 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Guess what? It doesn't matter! Contrary to popular belief, the penis is not sensitive enough to gauge how loose or tight the old furnace room door is.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:43 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I agree with alexia_09...After I had my DS I didn't have sex again for a while. I just hurt too much and wasn't in the mood. Right before I went to my 6 week check-up with the Gyno I was in the shower and tried to find my "V" and couldn't!!! I was mortified and literally thought I was sewn shut...lol It's pretty funny now to think about it. When I finally when to my check up I had residual stitching that hadn't dissolved so she removed them right then and there and BAM!!! All better lol. When I finally had sex again it was like losing my virginity lol. Not horribly painful but uncomfortable. But you have to remember everyone is different!!! My point is I was TIGHTER and still am to this day!! my DS is almost 3.
    XaviersMama311

Answer by XaviersMama311 at 7:59 PM on Jan. 20, 2011