stupid, embarrassing question, anyone with tiny toe nails go in for french tips?

I am in a wedding in March and we've all been told that we are going to get french pedicures the day before the wedding. The problem is that I have the smallest toe nails ever. I don't know how they can even give them a french tip! I've been trying to grow them the best I can but my nails are brittle and they just plain suck! Any advice is very helpful.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Try getting a gel pedicure, they can add a tip and make the toenail longer. It's pretty cool! I used to do them all the time!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:52 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I have the same problem! I hate french pedicures...they look awful on my toes. maybe tell the bride about your teeny toes and see if you can just all get a nude color instead? More likely than not, no one will be looking at your toes anyways ;)
    Janae1230

Answer by Janae1230 at 2:53 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• try getting the fake toe nails at least just for the wedding, it might make you feel better.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:53 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Having them painted in the base color without the white tips may be the way to go - unless you want to get the fakes. Talk to the bride and see what she says; I bet she won't care if you don't have the white tips. (Unless she's a bridezilla!)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:57 AM on Jan. 19, 2011