Is it normal to be feeling ...

To be feeling lower back pain and lower stomach pain with the pain traveling to my thighs then to my knees im 4 weeks pregnant and i already tried resting and putting my mind at ease but nothing the pain is still constantly there its been a little over an hour that ive had this pain theres no way i can get to an hospital right now .

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 3:06 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I never had this happen to me, however I know that pain like this, especially this early on in the pregnancy can't be anything good. I would give it some time, or maybe a day and then go to the hospital tomorrow, if it continues. Definitely go, don't leave this without it being checked.
    Marianne140

Answer by Marianne140 at 3:13 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• That doesn't sound good but it could be nothing also. I wouldn't chance it though. U need to call ur ob and prolly go in and get checked!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 9:25 AM on Jan. 19, 2011