Sometimes I feel i'm being tested..anyone else??

I know i'm being tested... that has to be it. Because people cross my path and they open their mouths and its like woooooooooow. This is a test to see if I am strong enough not to hurt you. Ladies I used to be very quick to tell someone off. I still have my moments. Dh jokes around and says, " Next time i'm not getting any miles i'll give you my dispatchers number. 5 minutes on the phone and i'll be rolling!!!"

Anyway DD and I did a walmart run the morning. I do this every now and then out of boredom. My neighbor was wide awake so I took full advantage and asked her to keep an ear out for my boys. They were sound asleep.

Anyway there DD and I were at walmart minding our business, when negitivity sniffed me out and came to meet me head on. A "sweet looking" older women walks up to me and comments on how cute DD is. I say thank you!! Then..... "It's a shame she doesn't have barrettes in her hair. Without bows and barettes she just looks like a boy in a tutu."

Really lady?? I attached a pic of DD so you can see how her hair looks all the time day in day out. Plus she's 1. I really don't think its such a big deal. 

Why me ladies? I have the worst run ins with people.

Should I put barrettes on it? Does it look that wild?

4xsthetrouble

Asked by 4xsthetrouble at 6:20 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Your little one is too precious! I know the feeling bc my dd's ears aren't pierced yet and people always say it makes her ook like a little boy..WHATEVER! You keep on letting patience have her perfect work in you because people are gonna try you. The only thing you can do is let them continue to walk around in ignorance or politely let them know that you disagree with their madness.
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 1:58 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Are you serious I would have put my foot up that persons rear. Lord trying to my DD's hair is a headache I just let the au natural look go on. Some people are just ridiculous. She is cute as a button! I see no wrong doing on your part!!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 6:27 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• That is unbelievable!! The nerve of some. I agree she is as cute as can be and I would have made some sarcastic remark to that lady.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:48 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• you could have put you foot up her you know what but it's too bad she was an elderly. by the way your daughter looks very cute with or without barrettes you don't need anyone to justify that.
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 12:21 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• you can..but i dont think it matters :) shes beautiful! if its any consolation we went to get our dd's ears peirced at 4mo she was wear a pink press with pink shoes and socks and a big ol bow, with her paink satin baby blanket and a guy comes up and asks "why are you piercing his ears? boys should not have that done" O_O
    SimplyErathy

Answer by SimplyErathy at 8:38 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• i wouldve told her to mine her own business thats your child and not hers
    tammy372011

Answer by tammy372011 at 3:49 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Thank you jdbrown21.

I brush it, I comb it and make sure its taken care of, but sitting her down, parting, barrettes... nuh uh. I cannot. lol
    4xsthetrouble

Comment by 4xsthetrouble (original poster) at 6:34 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• LooooooooooooooooooL @SimplyErathy.

Don't you love when ppl do that
    4xsthetrouble

Comment by 4xsthetrouble (original poster) at 9:13 AM on Jan. 19, 2011