My exboyfriend of two years who is married for five months inbox me yesterday and admitted to me that he wants me back and misses me.when we split we talk about the sliping up so that the relationship wont endup in alot of drama.i told him that we will need to gettogether and talk about this more.yes i miss him and still love him.how should i handle this

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 6:49 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• I personally wouldnt give him the time of day. JMO IF hes ok with cheating on his wife then hell cheat on you too. And as a woman I wouldnt put yourself in the position of being "the other woman". If hes serious then he needs to divorce his wife and show you how serious he really is. Not trying to sound harsh but this is prob the best way to look at it. GL

Sorry he's put you in this situaion :(
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:52 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• And if you mean that much to him then he doesnt need to sneak around...especially married. You deserve so much better
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:53 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• He was your b/f who broke up with you and married someone else. Now he wants you back. I would not have ANY contact with him at all. It sounds like he is bored and can't make up his mind. What happens when he gets bored with you? HIs wife deserves better and so do you. You need to make him see that you are happy without him and have a life. Be the one that got away!
    Alamama

Answer by Alamama at 6:59 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I would leave him alone, to wallow in his own stink. He is married to someone else, and wants to be with another. What does that tell you of his character? Flash forward to the future, honey...someone else will be this same 'dilemna' while he's with you!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:06 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I don't think he is really in love with you or anyone! Move on with your life. You will find a very nice person that
    will love you without a third person being hurt. Best of luck to you.
    cort6

Answer by cort6 at 7:11 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Your ex-boyfriend is a married man and is messaging ex girlfriends. What a great guy with trustworthy attiributes he is .....NOT! Tell him to work things out with his wife, go to marriage counseling to learn how to be a better husband and YOU need to move on with your life. I personally have NO respect or patience with women who mess around with men they know are married.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 7:15 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• i would tell him to handle his business with his wife first and figure out what he wants to do with that relationship. If he decided to leave her then MAYBE yall can work things out if thats what you really want, but until he left his wife i wouldnt give him the time of day. this is just my opinion
    Rylansmommy386

Answer by Rylansmommy386 at 7:26 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• If he was still in love with you he wouldn't have married someone else. There is nothing for you to talk about - he is a married man. Sounds to me like he's looking for a hook up. Stay away from him, even if he gets a divorce, he is bad news.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:52 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• He's MARRIED! You don't talk to him and you delete messages from him. You DON"T meet and talk it over. He chose a woman to be his wife and did not choose you. He needs to be faithful to her and not be considering you or 'missing' you. Stay out of it and stay away from him!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:14 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Don't do it. It seems as though he and his wife are going to have a rough road ahead. Save yourself the stress and heartache and stay out of it.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 8:17 AM on Jan. 19, 2011