moms with busy mornings - whats your morning routine? and how do you do your hair? any photos of hair would be cool.

I'd like to know how you bus mom get put together. I'd love to look nicer - (i look ok) but my hair is the problem, if I really wanted to sit down and do my hair it takes OVER an hour. :( seriously. its so thick. How do you all do your makeup and hair...?? photos? Morning routines?

My routine:

get up at 6 and shower and get ready. i have bad thicky wavy frizzy hair - so i scrunch it and put up in a clip, or 1/2 up. my makeup is natural looking during the day. a wear a lot of yoga pants and tank tops.

at 7:00 I wake up my 9 months old son, he is usually starting to wake up. I change his diaper / clothes, and feed him is milk/cuddle. We play on the floor until 8:15 when another little girl gets here for me to watch during the day.

8:30 - baby gets his breakfast, he takes a morning nap at 9:00 - my day is off to a good start....

Tiffany8168

Asked by Tiffany8168 at 7:08 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• I am pretty simple in my outfits and hair and I wear no makeup. Routine: I get up between 8 am & 8:30 am or depending on when the baby (10 months old) wakes up & sometimes earlier to take a shower. Then I fix his breakfast & get a cup of coffee for myself, I feed him & have my cup of coffee. He has organic baby oatmeal mixed w/ formula & 1Tbs of some kind of puree fruit & then he has ab 5 or 6 oz of formula. After that, I let him play either on the floor or in the playpen while I have my breakfast & finish my cup of coffee or get a 2nd cup. After that, he usually wants me to hold his hands as he walks all over the house. Between 10 and 11am., he takes a nap, so I take a quick shower if I haven't done so & get dressed, rest a little bit w/ another cup of coffee b/c I am expecting a 2nd child & then do the chores. I just brush my hair & put on a perfume and wear jeans with a nice top-all maternity clothes at this point.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 3:46 PM on Jan. 20, 2011