How can you know if your husband is cheating ?

Ive been having some clues and hints that my husband is doing something behind my back first of all he isnt doing any of the things he used to do for me he talks to me like im trash half of the time call me crazy but im looking out for myself every morning i call to his work to make sure hes there i wait at least 10 to 15 mins after he leaves to call hes usually there but today he left around 5:35 and i called to the store around 5:50 and hes work is like 10 mins from our house so anyways i called around 5:50 and they said hes hasnt got there yet so i called to his cell and he said he was just pulling in to his work he said he was driving slow cus he was tired thats why he took so long to get there i havent seen any emails or texts from no other women but i have found emails before and he said there were from before we got together and it wasnt it was when i was pregnant with our daughter and lately he hasnt wanted to have sex he says he is to tired from work and the only time im able to get some is when he is off i dont know if im overreacting but i just feel like hes doing something i guess my instincts .i dont know tell me what yall think ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Zoeyis ,ive been checking everything in his phone his emails his text messages everything but i just called to his work again and i told him to text me back and he said he was busy counting something and that i messed up and he cant text me back so i dont know im starting not to care at all .
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:21 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• The signs are all there. Check his cellphone and his fb account and picture mail
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 7:22 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• whats done in the dark will always come to light! Dont worry if he is indeed cheating ,im sure u will catch him slipping one of these days ...
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 7:26 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Zoeyis, so does it seem like hes doing something :/ i really need to know cus this is eating me inside and im at the point where i had enough and im also pregnant again this will be our second baby but i really really dont know what to do i wanna work it out for our kids sake .
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:42 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• well if u have the time of day, and u are determined to get tot he bottom of it, follow him for the day. either have a friend drive u if u are afraid he will c u behind him somewere,or drive urself *u could rent a car), and that should tell u if he is where he should be when he is supposed to b there. then if u are afraid he will wonder where u are when he is getting home, call him beforehand and say u are going to the store. just a thought to ease ur mind.
    indysownlilbit

Answer by indysownlilbit at 8:22 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• So he took 15 minutes instead of 10 to get to work??? Gives new meaning to the term "minute man." If he can carry out an affair at 5am in a 5 minute time span, more power to him. Honestly it doesn't sound like anything is going on. Maybe you just need some extra love and reassurance from him right now. Talk to him about that.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:49 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• does he talk down about a particular woman all the time who may be in you face. does he put codes on his phone check his email accounts. its easy for a man or woman to deleate calls and text messages check his cell phone account for recent activities maybe like a phone bill.m does it seem he spends more time on working or important meetings? than with u. Does he seem more distant towards you. invite or talk to some of his buddies . guys always talk o eachother about fun times. and his friends attitude would switch up kinda weird knowing that your guy is out cheating.
    larrieshayamini

Answer by larrieshayamini at 9:43 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• well does he have an office job, have fun with it dress up suprise him go to his job unannounced who knows what may happen it can be for the better or for worse but at least get you some quick in between work lovin
    larrieshayamini

Answer by larrieshayamini at 9:44 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• sounds like the two of you are going thru a rough spot, but I agree with Orion's girl that 5 minutes isn't enough time to have an affair. That alone isn't proof. Good luck hun.
    luvmypolywogs

Answer by luvmypolywogs at 9:49 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I also agree with Orion's girl. Maybe he's acting this way because you're driving him crazy! LOL To me, the signs aren't there--just signs of stress. I think I'd back off and see what happens.
    charlottej

Answer by charlottej at 10:13 AM on Jan. 20, 2011