You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?

jdbrown21

Asked by jdbrown21 at 7:23 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Finding out my little girl has special needs. That would take care of all the other scares & heartaches.

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 7:25 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Nothing even bad things make you a stronger and better human being.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:26 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• getting my heart broken that first time and being a bit smarter how I handled things at the time with my job because of that person
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:35 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I would go and live in another state away from family before they ruined my family
    suzzie7777777

Answer by suzzie7777777 at 8:10 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I don't believe in changing the past- even the worst experience makes you stronger as a person and strengthens your character. I was abused as a child, raped, and had a terrible drug problem. By getting through all these things I feel I've made myself a better person. Would you still be who you are today, had you not lived through the bad as well as the good?
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 8:30 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I wouldn't have trusted my mother to help me when I had my child. I told people she was going to be there for me so I ended up alone. A week before I went to the hospital she bailed on me. While in the hospital I had preeclampsia and after being induced my mother left the hospital. She came for like two days to see the baby then took off so I had to recover with guests then take care of my newborn while my husband was working a hundred hours a week. Oh and I missed my midterms of my last semester of college because I was in the hospital. So I had to make up my exams and missed work while doing the rest of the work for the class.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 8:31 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• The death of my son.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 8:52 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• my friends step dad asking me to have sex with him when I was 14! Now when people say certain things I have like a flashback I guess and it brings me back to that day and I just feel sick after. GRRRRRR...I can not stand that man!
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 9:15 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Any experience my family had with our former pediatrician Earl Bradley.

LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 2:18 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• only one thing dang..
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 2:20 PM on Jan. 19, 2011