do you plan your meals for the week ahead of time or you do you just cook what ever you crave at the moment ?

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 7:26 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I try to plan at least a few meals, but usually it's a last minute thing.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:36 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• What I crave. If Im going on a big shopping spree Ill plan but I work next door to acme so I leave work and pick up dinner for that night. I
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:33 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I only go ro the grocery store every two weeks, besides stopping for milk. So I plan my meals.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 8:01 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I plan 3-4 days ahead so I don't have to make short runs to the store. It is easier this way for me so I don't have to think about it at work.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:04 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Both. I plan 5 meals a week and use that list to shop for groceries. The other 2 days can be whatever but at least then, I have a list of options to choose from that I know I have all the stuff to make.
    It cut my grocery bill in half and we no longer wonder around trying to figure out what to eat/make and get burnt out on certain foods.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:05 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I do not plan. I'm good at stocking up on random things and making meals either last minute or planning a day or so ahead (if I need to use the crock pot, for example).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I do not plan. Some nights I eat at my parents when I pick my son up after I am done with class.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:27 AM on Jan. 19, 2011