Hmmm????

I admit, I haven't been on the birther platform, but it gives me room for pause, when the Gov of Hawaii, states he can't find Obama's long form birth certificate.

(WND) Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie suggested in an interview published today that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

Abercrombie told the Honolulu Star Advertiser he was searching within the Hawaii Department of Health to find definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii, because the continuing eligibility controversy could hurt the president’s chances of re-election in 2012.

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 7:40 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Interesting. I understand that Abercrombie's "first order of business" was to discredit the "birthers," so I guess he's succeeded by managing to completely bury/destroy his official long-form record?! Great. I'm SURE it's all on the up and up!!!

wink

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:48 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I want to know why the staff hasn't dug it up by now to make money from the Enquirer. What would that bring? A stolen copy of The First Black President's Birth Certificate, that has been questioned now for about 4 years?
    Why isn't the hospital where he was born sporting a fancy sign saying " The Jackass was born here"?
    and why doesn't even The Jackass himself know where he was born, listing numerous hospitals?
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:51 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I don't see this causing contoversy and keeping him from reelction in 2012. He is doing that all by himself, without any birth certificate.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 7:59 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• link

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:00 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Q: You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plans to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?

A: I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have. (Abercrombie said there is a recording of the birth in the State Archives and he wants to use that.) It was actually written I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down...

Hmmm...

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:07 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• http://www.liquida.com/blog-news/15972587/barack-obama-neil-abercrombie-honolulu/
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 8:09 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Abercrombie better get a license to carry and some more security quick, and stop making press releases, & start shutting his mouth up today.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:11 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• one thats not a blog?
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:12 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Damn sweet, it links right to the newspaper. Do you need it in gold plating?
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 8:20 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Didn't a dr in HI state a few years ago that the long form was on file? So who is lying?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Jan. 19, 2011