how many times do you end up cleaning your living room in one day?

for me..its about 5! i swear, as soon as i get it cleand up the toddler tornado comes right through!

SimplyErathy

Asked by SimplyErathy at 8:18 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• I'm constantly picking up - my 3 yo can destroy a room in 5 minutes flat!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:23 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• cleaning not often
    picking up, constantly
    three and a half yr old
    she does sing the clean up clean up everybody everywhere...song
    but she sings and i clean up
    works for her
    lol
    she does help when next activity is super exciting (and she feels she wants to-lol)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:25 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• uhm...about once a week, we're not that messy and my kids are in school all day and I make em clean their own messes up. I'll do some vacuuming once a week though.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:30 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• atleast 4- got a 2 year old and 6 yr old, and a 4 month old. i find myself losing my mind sometime
    indysownlilbit

Answer by indysownlilbit at 8:48 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• My 2 year old doesnt bring out much .... maybe 2 or 3 toys during the day... When my 6 year old gets home I'm always picking up or telling her to pick up things!
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 9:20 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Normally once a day but I have school aged children. Winter Break and most it meaning rain was a nightmare though. I've been sick the past 3 days so I'm still playing catch up.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:02 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I only clean up after the kids have went to bed. I am not going to be the human vacuum cleaner and following them around picking up after them all day. I try to instill in them to pick up after themselves and to keep only what they're playing with out, but they're toddlers and sometimes don't follow those rules. Therefore, if they neglect those rules and I do end up cleaning up after them then it's not until they've went to bed. That way it's clean for the whole night and I don't have to be the human vacuum.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:08 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I do it twice, and that's it!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:36 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Maybe once. It's mostly just the baby knocking all the DVDs off the shelves (his new favorite past time). Otherwise the older kids aren't allowed to bring their toys in here and they clean up any messes they make and usually pick up the baby's toys (not that I ask, they just do it most of the time). They are 10, 9, 8 and 4. the only room I clean daily is the kitchen.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:24 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• about 4 times, picking up toys but mainly sweeping. we dont have carpet, a dinning area, or chairs for our table yet, so ds has a little table with a chair that he sits at to "eat" aka make a mess lol
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 11:51 AM on Jan. 19, 2011