I have a cold but I'm pregnant what can I do to get better?

I can't go to the doctor right now because I'm waiting to get insurance but I'm really sick?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lots of fluids and rest and you can take tylenol for your aches and pain. you can take vitamin c.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:32 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i would say call a doctors office and just tell them you have a cold, your pregnant and you need to know what over the counter medications are safe to take. My doctor gave me a list with all the different medications i can take for different symptoms. I dont have it in front of me or i would tell you. But if you just ask that they might not require an appointment. other wise go to a pharmacy like walmarts, and ask the pharmacist what is safe. they will tell you.
    mandar

Answer by mandar at 2:34 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i was told to take sudfed, cough drops, use a vicks vaporizer humidifier ($15 at walmart), and i used my snoogle pillow.
    kayteee25

Answer by kayteee25 at 4:33 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• anything that is made by tylenol is safe.
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 5:25 PM on Nov. 13, 2008