The longer you are friends with a person, what is the hardest thing to do for that person?

Librarylady60

Asked by Librarylady60 at 8:50 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• To say "no" when they ask for a favor.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:51 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• or make up excuses to them as to why you don't wanna do something because they can't handle the truth, so youre trying to soften the blow a bit.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:53 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Listen to their drama.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:56 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Watch them make the same mistakes when you know they really don't want to, but don't even realize it's a habit. (especially when the habit is falling for horrible deadbeats thinking they can save them)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:00 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Listen to their problems and whining.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:03 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Not offer advice when they don't ask for it. I have a friend who is in a bad relationship. It's not physically violent, but they are constantly arguing. Individually, both have them have said to me that they don't think they should get married. I just listen and keep my mouth shut, but sometimes it's hard.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:04 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Lend money if asked.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:09 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• listen to their complaints or gossip. I was friends with a girl for about 7 months and she started to get on my nerves with her constant gossiping and complaining and I talked to people who used to be friends with the and the consensus was that most people could only stand her for about 6 mo before there was a fight. i was friends with her for 10 months, so I think I should have won an award for standing her that long
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:09 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Watching them constantly making excuses for themselves instead of fixing their friggen problem....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:20 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I'd agree with "Listen to their Drama". I know that doesn't apply to all friends, but I know it applies to my closest friend. Just after nine years it gets to the point where it's like "Enough Already!" The way that they are is honestly detremental to themselves, yet they continuously play the drama card. It gets pretty old after nine years.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:59 AM on Jan. 19, 2011