Lesbian, Bi-sexual or just a freak?

For a long time now I have been fantasizing about sex with women. Even while having sex with my DH. I don't think about it at any other time (other than wanting to know why I am) or would ever want to date a woman. There is no interest in woman other than fantasizing while having sex. It is the only thing that can get me to climax sometimes...... whats wrong with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• Just keep it a fantasy...
    Anonymous

• its a fantasy as long as you dont act on it no harm it i guess. for whatever reason it turns you on no biggy really. we all have something strange that turns us on
    Anonymous

• i dont know and you wont unless you actually get with a woman to tell if it really gets you off, i think about the strangest things (seen in porn) when i am trying to get there... does not mean iwant those things done to me! lol but if you are thinking about it from porn, girl's porn does seem to make the women in the porn happier... i would say if you are really worried, get your dh to bring someone into it , together, but you could open a can of worms if you like it too much! good luck i wouldnt worry, they say gayness is a spectrum and you prolly arent 100% straight. maybe 90 % or something!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:39 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• It is normal and not a surprise since the media is constantly sexualizing women. Everywhere you look from TV to billboards to magazines - sexy images of women selling products. It's our society.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 2:42 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I've had the same issue. I think it's just a stage we go through. I think a woman's body is beautiful & I do like to look. But the thought of being with another woman doesn't do it for me. I would only want to touch & be touched. No kissing, yuck. I'm over all that now. But the thought of being with Hugh Jackman is my fantasy. He can do anything he wants to me. What a body! He's just yummy!
    Anonymous

• I DONT THINK ANYTHING IS WRONG W/ YOU,,,IM THE SAME WAY I WOULD NEVER HAVE SEX WITH A WOMAN,,BUT I DO FANTACIZE ABOUT IT WHEN WE HAVE SEX ,,ITS MORE LIKE THINKING ABOUT THE 2 OF US W/ A WOMAN.I REALLY HAVE NO DESIRE,I THINK I JUST GET CAUGHT UP IN THE MOMENT..ITS JUST FREAKY
    lifeisgood176

Answer by lifeisgood176 at 8:05 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• well i had fantasy of always being with a women when i was with my sons dad for 5 years now i have been gay for 6 years to my beautiful girlfriend im not saying dont try it bt maybe u should i did lol it doesnt hurt anyone its just free
    mommydmcj

Answer by mommydmcj at 8:41 PM on Nov. 14, 2008