Do you buy in online shops?

Hi everyone! My sister has recently arrived to visit my husband and me and I was really surprised by the sharp change of her appearance. It turned out that this great change was created by the dress desinged by Roberto Cavalli,it looked rather simple but very beautiful link . My husband was struck by it either:)I even felt jealous a bit:) And I also decided to buy something branded. My sister told that she had bought it in the online shop. Frankly speaking, I don't trust online shops and I would like to consult whether it's really safe to buy clothes, dresses, bags online or not. I am also afraid that it won't fit me, for example. I really liked the wide choice of bags, women's and men's clothes. By the way the prices are very favourable. But I am afraid to buy:( as I have no experience in purchasing online. Could you share your impressions about purchases made online?

tmhighsmith

Asked by tmhighsmith at 9:20 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• if its a well known company, I will.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:23 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I mostly buy stuff on e-bay. But have occassionally bought from other sites. It always worked out ok for me. Most online stores will let you exchange it if it's not the right size but you will probably have to pay for the shipping both ways.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 9:23 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I buy online as much as I can. I can usually buy stuff for the kids that live in PA, CT and PR online and have it shipped directly there.
    It is a toss up with the sizing though. I don't buy clothes online for myself, as I need to try thing on before I buy them.
    I do buy bags, craft supplies, toys, books, etc online.
    You have to be careful where online you buy though. I have a paypal account and I use to to pay online as much as I can, because it doesn't expose your credit card number to the online store and they help you resolve any issues.
    They just helped me resolve an issue with a vendor, who charged my paypal account and never shipped my item. Paypal refunded me the whole amount.
    If you are sticking to well recognized stores, JCP.com, macys.com, amazon.com, etc, you should be fine.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 9:25 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I buy online all the time!!! I looove ebay! (I almost need over ebayers anonymous LOL) Check out their reviews and return policy. I only buy from places with very good reviews and have some sort of return policy just in case its not what I want or doesnt fit or something.
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 9:26 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• The online shop you posted is one of the shops I would try to use my paypal account with. I just don't trust sites like that with my credit card information.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 9:26 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Hi. The dress is really amazing, I definitely want something like that:)
    I have already bought dresses online. The delivery is fast. Besides the quality of clothes is very high. You can also choose the size you want.
    erikab19

Answer by erikab19 at 9:28 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• As for me I liked this one

phrankie2302

Answer by phrankie2302 at 9:39 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• From my point of view it's better to buy in real shops.
    1buddysmom

Answer by 1buddysmom at 9:44 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• You know, there is no difference where to buy! The main thing is that you like the clothes. As a rule there is a wider choice and prices are lower in online shops. As it has already been mentioned you can choose the size and you will also know the material of the clothes you liked.
    In a short time you can look through a lot of models. And I don't think that you will find such reasonable prices anywhere else.
    robinm709

Answer by robinm709 at 9:46 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I shop online quite a bit, but only in stores I am familiar with. I don't trust On-Line companies like the one you linked to; I'd rather know that I'm not purchasing knock-off items, and that my credit card information is secure. It's not worth the "savings."
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:46 AM on Jan. 19, 2011