I posted this in my group...but I want to know what other women think. *Racial Issues inside*

***I recently read this on another site and I would like to hear you ladies opinons.  The responses to this post blew me***

Do BW really want to have black babies? NO!

That is one of the biggest untalked about problems in our community. The BW self hate, and the longing to look like other non-black women. They don't even adore their kids if they are not light and attractive, they hate those babies. You know it. Curse at them and call them black asses and nappy headed. I am willing to say that this hate is a reason for the uncaring of the children in our community, who grow up to be black racist......against black people! They are all over this board, and all women. They even side with white racist!

Responses:

i want a black baby only black the purrest of pure thats why i want to marry an african i want my baby to look like me not white

that is the plan to get rid of blacks in America and Europe through miscegnation. And of course use HIV/AIDS to obliterate African blacks.

and the so called 'good hair' is animal hair.....like animal fur.....i hate the smell of wet dog!!!

I am just saying that black men know this, and alot of other things regarding our women, a major reason for the lack of love from mother to child, is cause they didn't want it in the first place, especially if it is 'black and nappy'. Those people grow up feeling like no one loves them and why should they care about anyone else. The less black they are, the better they are treated, not by white but by blacks themselves and you know this as well. That is why many of them date non-black people cause they figure they like them regardless of how 'black' they are. I try to tell you women that the problems start right after that child is concieved, but many would rather just blame black men. Many of those, BM, were victims of that same hatred from thier mothers and the feeling of being unwanted, black and ugly, nappy headed and all that other stuff. You can always tell the rank of a people by thier women. Always. And ours are f'ed in the head. It be mostly the black-azz women smokin weed in public, public assistance, no car, kids with no daddy. A caste system in our community that is being perpetuated by our very women. It is real and you can deny it all you want, but I have been all over the place and that is how it is.

***And so on. Thoughts??

4xsthetrouble

Asked by 4xsthetrouble at 9:27 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

•   My children are all biracial and let me tell ya, just because a child is mixed doesn't mean they have hair that doesn't get knotted up.  I get what your saying though.  My mother in law loved her children very much but I noticed she did a lot of the things mentioned above.  She made fun of everything and everyone though so I think that was just her personality.  She often told me that there was nothing more beautiful to her than a baby who is the color of a black crayon. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:34 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• It makes me sad when people say things like that. I have biracial nieces, and while my SIL is fairly dark skinned, one of her grandmothers is very light skinned (she's black, white, and Indian). She was worried about my brother and SIL having children, because she felt she was treated differently from both black and white people growing up in the south. Some people even act surprised to find out that the girls are her own children, and make dumb comments. I just hope it's better for those girls than it was for her, but statements like those make me wonder how much better things really are these days. I think my nieces are gorgeous! I don't care what anyone else says. As you said, love is love. Color doesn't matter to me either, and I think if people stopped being so afraid of each other and spent more time with people of other ethnicities and cultures, there would be more love and less hate in the world.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 9:47 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I think it is far fetched to say most do this. This may be happening in some households, but not majority. I think that some people may are affected by this b/c of lack of knowledge
    hollinshead

Answer by hollinshead at 9:36 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• It also bothers me that is seems like people think that all black women hate their children if they are dark.  What exactly is "good hair"?  I've never understood that one.  I get people coming up to me in the freaking grocery store asking if my kids were born with "good hair" or if I give them perms, what products I use, etc.  Um I'm sorry but the "knappiness" is nothing more than really tight curls.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:38 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Sorry, I keep posting but this is something we deal with all the time and noone talks about it.  My brother in law is also guilty of being racist to black people.  He dates black women but when he decided to have children he wanted someone who is white to have babies with because (his EXACT words)  "I'm not having any knappy headed children, I want children with straight hair".   It infuriated both my husband and myself.  I asked him if he was going to put a special chip into her uterus to make sure that the hair is straight. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:43 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I would have said "I had to cook longer to be able to deal with all of your guys crap".  That's freaking idiotic.  That's one of the things my mother in law said about her kids.  "Your so dark you don't even show up in a picture".  "You overcooked in the oven".  Of course, she called me a stringy haired white b so she wasn't biased, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:46 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I remember reading a book that for the life of me can not remember the name of that brings up this issue and it was talking about how it goes back to the slave days when the lighter skinned would be house slaves and be "above" the field workers.

I thought it was sad and still do that with how much hate there already is in the world that it continues even inside of same race for skin tone.

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 9:47 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Wow, that hurts and I'm not even black. It hurts me for women because we're all beautiful, we were put on this earth to give life. How can that not be beautiful? It hurts me for children because no child is more worthy of love than another. It hurts me for men because they're misguided....it just hurts :'( my son is half black (I'm hispanic) and he's already been discriminated against and we get ugly looks from some mexicans and some blacks. We've also experienced the glorification of mixed children with him. I was not aware of these issues, so it was a huge shock.
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 9:48 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

Raccoon

• Ignorance is ignorance....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:48 AM on Jan. 19, 2011