What was the crazies thing you did in bed that became your new sex position and kept him wanting more

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 9:32 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• We always try to up-the-ante. The number one thing to remember is to keep your entire being in the moment. Every single part of your body should be enjoying the experience and giving pleasure to your mate. Body parts like the bottom of your feet and cheeks want to be in on the action as well.

As far as position goes; try using strategically placed pillows underneath and whatever your favorite move is now..invert it.
    jazzgal

Answer by jazzgal at 10:05 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• hhmmm... we tried "around the clock" where Im on top and I rotate 360 degrees over and over its amazing for both of us :)

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:18 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I showed my boyfriend that I could do a backbend and laid my head on the bed between his knees while I was on top.

I wouldn't recommend it though unless you're really flexible because you might get down and not get back up again! (I almost didn't the last time I tried it!)
    Anonymous

• nothing, You got any tips for me?
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 1:29 PM on Jan. 19, 2011