Why do moms think that it is ok to still to dress like the are a bunch of hookers in front of their teens and kids

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 9:38 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• one persons hooker is another persons classy or hot. If they got the body for it and look good, then god bless em. Enjoy it while ya can I say if you can pull it off lol.

Not my business.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:40 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• A person's dress determins how willing they are to grow up and accept their lifestyle. If they're 30 (for example) and still dressing as if they're 15, then that shows they're unwilling to accept their age and grow up. And I agree with Zoeyis .. One person's Trashy is another person's classy. To them they might look nice, even if others see it otherwise.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:41 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Yeah some people may dress overly exposed and then what about those people who donot ever care about they are wearing in public. Like pj pants and some wrinkled shirt. ummm
    Aries46845

Answer by Aries46845 at 9:43 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• you've seriously seen moms that dress like this???? i'm not sure if you actually mean hooker/sleazy or just sexy. there's nothing wrong with looking sexy at any age but it is wrong to look sleazy at any age 

momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 9:43 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• @momofone... My DH thanks you for posting that pic LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• hahahaha well you're welcome to him. i was just trying to make a point hahahaha
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 9:52 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• laughingThank you! I don't get it either. And my poor husband is often embarrassed and doesn't know where to look...heck, I don't even know where to look sometimes. I agree there is nothing wrong with dressing sexy for your husband's enjoyment, but being sleazy is a whole different monster.

misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:25 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• sexyItys wrong if it makes your children uncomfortable have some class. My boys wou;ld tell me to get dressed.

peace013

Answer by peace013 at 10:28 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• omg i hate that my 47 yr old mom wears booty shorts in front of my kids. makes me crazy.

knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 10:44 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Depends on the definition, but if a womans boobs are hanging out and I get flashes of thong when she walks or sits, I think that is inappropriate dress in front of children. What not to wear did a makeover on a stepmom who dressed that way and found her alternatives to wear and not only did she look classy, but sexy as well.
    bookmommy

Answer by bookmommy at 10:56 AM on Jan. 19, 2011