Is your property a Certified Wildlife Habitat?

If it is, hooray! If you are interested, it is very easy to do! Just go to http://www.nwf.org/ and click on How To Help at the top of the page. Then click on Make A Difference on the right of the page. Click At Home or In Your Backyard and you can learn how to create a wildlife habitat at home. It isn't hard and doesn't have to be expensive...and you don't even have to certify if you don't care and just want to do your part for the critters and the environment.

misses_nick

Asked by misses_nick at 9:49 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Home & Garden

• No, but I love the idea. We only have a small yard right now, but I think we might try it anyway. Thanks for the info!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:50 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• This is very interesting. thanks.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 9:51 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Do the monkeys running around like they're in a zoo count?! How about if they're running around like chickens w/ their heads cut off?! Sorry, just goffin- stuck home on a snow day :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:53 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I do my part for my feathered friends each day.  There are some great 2010 gallary photos in that website.  Thanks for sharing.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:57 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• What a great way to get respect for my weeds!

Answer by rkoloms at 6:21 AM on Jan. 20, 2011