He called Me an F***en B****

DH called me a fucken bitch because we haven't had sex for 2 days...and i have a stomach problem that i'm trying to figure out what is causing it..and my stomach hurts, Come on..grrr..Does your SO, DH ever get mad because he doesn't get sex when he wants it? What does he do?

emturner

Asked by emturner at 2:37 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• when my boyfriend is mad at me he will call me names- it doesnt happen often, though. when i am mad at him i generally always name call, which is immateur on my part- but thats just how i am. as for the sex thing, he becomes a wicked DICKHEAD when he doesnt get laid!! it pisses me the f--k off, too!! which then makes me not want to have sex with him at all. ha-ha
    j-hunt

Answer by j-hunt at 4:14 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• call me a butch I will show you a bitch...no sex until I am ready ...tell him to use his hand and I would put a stop to him calling you a bitch...good luck

Cmm13

Answer by Cmm13 at 2:39 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i wouldnt say my hubby gets mad but he gets alittle iritated at times when i dont wana give it up. it happens men want sex more then we do. dont let it bother you
    Anonymous

• lol sorry for typo I was holding my 9 month old ...:)

Cmm13

Answer by Cmm13 at 2:40 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• yes my dh gets mad and acts like a dick to me which causes me to not want to sleep with him and goes in a cycle where we dont get laid for like months... hope you called him a fucking asshole back! lol
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• thats a nono
    elle2hot4u

Answer by elle2hot4u at 2:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• if he EVER EVER called me ANY sort of name he would be talking to the back of my head while I was packing my stuff... NO way I would ever be spoken to like that. ESP over sex
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:43 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Well first of all Calling a woman that you want to have sex with an F'n Btch is just plain stupid. NOT my idea of sweet talk if you ask me... As far as men wanting sex more than women well that was not the case when I was with my kid's dad... I never turned it down because I was always wanting a little nookie... LOL
    Brneyedphotog

Answer by Brneyedphotog at 2:45 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I wouldn't put up with that. How dare he call you that!! Tell him when he respects you, you might be interested in him again.
    Anonymous

• Well if mine was to get mad cause he wasn't getting any in 2 days well he'd be mad ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!! like 5 times a week atleast.. and to call me a bitch well he'd be afraid to have sex with me again. Thank goodness after 5 years of being together he knows there's lines he don't cross and that is one of them.
    jackieb1023

Answer by jackieb1023 at 2:47 PM on Nov. 13, 2008