I can live a fantacy I have been wondering about adult content

Im sorta shy but I have been wondering for a long time about exploring with another women, is that normal? I would I find the same girls who feel the same way, I am married but this has always been in the back of my mind, IS this an off the wall question?

Pauliesgirl

Asked by Pauliesgirl at 10:19 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It's not an "off the wall" question if you felt like asking it.  People ask things here that they should be asking their Dr so I see no difference, lol.  I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to explore.  I would definitely think about all of the consequences that go a long with that though.  Be happy and do what makes you happy.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:22 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• There is a reason, some things are fantasy, its just that. it's not supposed to be reality. Only you can know for sure.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:30 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• It's not an off-the-wall question. Maybe see if your husband would experiment with you? You never know.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 10:36 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• You aren't the only one who have fantasies about that I'm sure. Only you will know if it is something you want and by you being married I would definitely get my husband viewpoint about it.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 11:21 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Its called being "bi-curious." Lots of women fantasize about hooking up with another woman.
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 11:44 AM on Jan. 19, 2011