Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

milk bottles

how could i find those rubber caps for old glass milk bottles? where would i find them?


Asked by laura970 at 10:32 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

Level 19 (7,779 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • I would try looking at flea markets. I haven't found the caps, but I have found several old milk bottles there.

    Answer by scout_mom at 10:40 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

  • Try ebay!

    Answer by AlisonAstair at 11:28 PM on Jan. 20, 2011