women in the navy

Ok, I am having a little pity party..I joined the navy four years ago and met my husband in the navy. we have two little girls. I was going to get out, and he was staying in, but medical problems have arisen for him, and he is being discharged..so I am staying in. I am leaving in a couple of weeks, and full of guilt and fear. I feel like I am being a bad mom by leaving my babies, but I am doing this for our family..so I guess I am just looking for some opinions on mothers in the military. how it has affected them and the bonds with their children? Am I a bad mom for doing this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• I had a best friend of mine that was active duty Navy and she had kids as well, when she left on deployment her kids were fine and so will yours be! Thank you for serving our country! Is your husband up to taking care of them being he has medical problems? HELL NO your not a bad Mom for having to do this your doing what you need to do for your family to support them!!

you rockhugs

Susanmomof

Answer by Susanmomof at 12:28 AM on Jan. 22, 2011