im bored...anyone got any good jokes or has your kids said or done something silly/funny lately?

sweetestkitten

Asked by sweetestkitten at 10:42 AM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• my daughter was in the hospital after having her baby and I was watching my granddaughters. My one granddaughter started crying and acting dramatic. When asked why she was crying she stated that her mommy was missing. My other granddaughter who is younger told her, " mommy is not missing, she is in the hospital." That was so cute.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 11:18 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• She asked why all the cartoons she sees are so crappy! Just a while ago she goes on and on about how the cartoons are getting whiny and acting all babyish. Her esteem is varied with newer and interesting things. Having to suffer through some choices of ''bad'' cartoons was a big deal. SO her comment was this....

''shut up!!'' just ''shut up!!" "All you do is say stupid whiny things oh. my. gosh!!!" This was a major- duh -cartoon (at best)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• My parents took my 5 yr old to the funeral home for a visitation. (One of my parents friends had lost their mother) When they arrived to the funeral home my parents explained to my daughter that they were there because Joe had lost his mother. Well, my daughter spoke up and said, "Don't worry I'll help y'all find her".
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 11:59 AM on Jan. 19, 2011